Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MLB Non Waiver Deadline and other thoughts

Maybe it's just me, but I feel all the big deals are done. Harden, Pudge, Sabathia, and Texiera have been moved (damn I'd have loved for the North Siders to have gotten in on Texiera, that kid can rake the ball). I have a feeling there will be a lot of minor deals tomorrow, but nothing major, but we shall see.

Well what do ya know, McCain finally got some balls and started attacking Obama. I'm so tired of hearing how Obama is the second son of God and how he's going to change the world. It's a huge load of horse shit. McCain should have been doing this much earlier, but he's a Republican and we all know they along with the Democrats aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

I received a summons in the mail for jury duty starting on August 11th. This will be the first time for me. It's in Civil Court, so it should be a cake walk, but we'll see. It's a good think it wasn't in criminal court because I wouldn't find for the prosecution no matter how strong the evidence was in the case. Going to jail for nothing will do that for ya I suppose. For the record, I don't mind jury duty I don't guess. The judiciary branch of the government is just like the executive and legislative branch: Corrupt as hell. It will at the very least give me a chance to have normal fucking hours for a couple of weeks. It just goes to show how corrupt our government is even down to the local levels.

Knoxville is in the news again and it's not for a good reason. Some Goddamned idiot who lost his job and blamed gays and lesbians and liberals for not being able to find a job went into a church and shot a few folks, killing two people. Some people listen to too much talk radio. What a disturbed individual and I feel bad for all those whose lives are now permenantly affected thanks to this damn idiot. It's a damn shame that the Knoxville Police Department didn't take the chickenshit cocksucker down with bullets of their own, but I guess they're too busy taking innocent people to jail instead of focusing on real crime and real criminals.

No comments: