Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday

Well the XM Sirius Merger is really official now and the only thing I have to say is finally. I'm hopeful to have baseball, hockey, and SEC sports by next season as well as Opie and Anthony much sooner. I'd really like to have all the channels for both services and don't mind spending a bit of money to do it. If I have to get a new radio, then I'll get a new radio. I'm glad the FCC got their collective heads out of their asses long enough to approve a deal which makes sense.

I went to see Stepbrothers and it's one of the funniest movies I've seen in ages. Ashley and I weren't disappointed in it a single bit. I plan on going to see it again to watch the parts I laughed thru. It's one of the best Will Ferrell comedies yet and I loved it. I won't spoil anything about it, but needless to say, it's very very good.

For the first time in a long time, I don't have a home console to play games on. I sold my PS3 last week. I'll probably get another in a bit, but for now with this job I just don't have time to play anything other than my PSP, so I might as well make hay while the sun shines.

Well that's all for now. My stomach is finally feeling a bit better. Have a good one folks and thanks for reading.

No comments: