Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Friday!!

I'm not real happy right now about not being able to go to Philly for the Kidd Chris Birthday Show. I was planning on driving up, but now I can't get off thanks to someone's "sickness" at work. I'm still on morning shift and will be till that certain person decides to come back from her "sickness". For the record, I detest morning shift. I'm much more of an afternoon and late night guy. I'm hoping to get back to having Friday and Saturday off soon. I also haven't gotten to listen to Kidd Chris live on Fridays for the last 3 weeks.

Again a big thanks to all of the folks who've come over from the Underbelly forum as well as other Kidd Chris fans to read the various interviews I've done. I enjoy doing them and I'd love to get a few more interviews in with some of the show regulars as well as members of the Underbelly. I've got a couple more in the pipeline and would love to get Nogg or Thomas or Lerch or Spaz. I know that Chris doesn't like to do inteviews at all.

As for my personal life, it's still going very very well. I'm happier than I've been in YEARS. I sat around the house for so long just playing videogames after the separation and felt sorry for myself, when I should have been going out and having a good time. For anyone else who's going thru this, just hang in there. It's rough to be sure and you feel that your life may very well end at that time and you're not quite sure how you can go on. The fact of the matter is that once one door is closed another one is opened. Just be ready for that second door to open and don't open it until you're fully well ready to open it. Don't feel that the time you and your ex had together was wasted either. I spent almost 10 years of my life with my ex and I learned so much in that time. The 10 years worth of knowledge and learning is worth the experience of the end game.

I've got a couple more friends who are going thru the same thing right now, and I feel that my experience helps them. Lean on your friends and family as they're there to help. I learned from this experience how many friends I truly do have. I have to thank Ashley and Andrew, Jim (Quint), Scott (EG), Isles, Coop, Seth, Josh, Deb, Nicole, Sandy, Monica, Liz, my family, and everyone else who has helped me thru all of this. I'm better now than I've been in ages and it's because of the folks listed above. Thanks for all you folks do and for the encouragment, and talks. I have the greatest family and friends in the whole world and I appreciate them so.

That's all for now, expect more later today.

No comments: