Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

First of all vote for Benjy Bronk on Paris Hilton's BFF site
Here is the link

Yesterday's Stern Show was one of the best in ages. Howard did a great job on the interview with Arlen Specter and I really enjoyed listening to the interview. Arlen Specter seems to me like a pretty good guy and he gave it back to Howard as much Howard gave it to him. The highlight of the day was the picture below.


Artie is the best and his sleeping during yesterday's show was the best. The Stern Show hasn't been as good lately, but yesterday was a great show. As I've said before, I hope to get out to an Artie Show sometime in the next year or so. He and Jimmy Norton are my favorites.

I cannot believe that I forgot to mention Kidd Chris's show on Tuesday yesterday in my daily writeup. It was one of the best shows in ages. From Eggnog and "Old Faithful", apple slingshot hockey, and Cheeseburger saying bad things, it was a great show from start to finish. I loved the show in the afternoon, but it's hitting on all cylinders now in the morning and has surpassed all expectations. I think it has alot to do with Metro (the producer). As much as I liked Brad Maybe as the show producer, Metro is better. The guests have been better and the surprises have been better as well. Plus, Metro's put up with way more shit than Brad Maybe ever did. From the hat, to the music, to being called Malibu, Metro's hung thru all the shit and is doing a great job along with the rest of the gang. I've worked in television for years and worked in radio for a bit before that. I know how important a good producer is in television and I'd only imagine that it's even more difficult in radio since you have no pictures to help tell the story. Great Job Metro!!!

I'm almost done with Uncharted for PS3 and I have to say that short of the MLB series, this is THE best game on any next gen system. It's not overly difficult and has the best story in any game in years. I hope Naughty Dog gets a chance to make a sequel. For the record, I still haven't picked up my Metal Gear Essentials pack or Rainbow Six Vegas 2 yet, but I'm going later today. My gamertags for PS3 and 360 are to the right -----------> Feel free to add me.

We'll end today on a serious note. It's been five years since we've been in Iraq. I certainly hope that whomever is the next president will seriously consider getting our fine men and women in our military out of there. I support the troops, but it's high time they stopped losing their lives, limbs, and minds over there. As I've said on this blog many times, I'm not a George W Bush fan at all and January can't come quickly enough for me.

No comments: