Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

I'm on the morning shift again today which means that I'm blogging early. I detest the morning shift with a passion. There's just nothing natural about getting up at 4am, nothing at all. Even my kitties don't like being woke up at 4am to be fed. I'm done with it for well over a week after this morning though thankfully.

First of all a shoutout to Suds, a reader from San Antonio, TX. She's a big Kidd Chris fan. I appreciate every single one of my readers, so a big hello to her. If you're on myspace or Facebook, there are links to my Facebook and Myspace on the right. Feel free to send me a friend request.

July is a great month for sports gamers. I'll be picking up NCAA for both the PS3 and the PSP. Both are out the 16th and I'm really excited for both of them. I just hope there is some sort of franchise swapping out for the PSP and PS3 versions. I'm kind of doubting there is, but if not, I'll play both equally. I've almost given up getting a 360 until Gears 2 comes out because I really wouldn't play it until then.

I've been blogging for 9 months now and haven't lost interest yet, so I'd say that's a good sign. Well that's all for now. Have a good one folks. If I feel like it, I'll throw something up later in the day. As always, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

I'm glad you're not losing interest in blogging, Dave. Cause your blog is the 1st place I go every time I log on.

Take care, man!

Jim