Friday, June 13, 2008

What a couple of days

First of all it's been 4 weeks since we've heard the Kidd Chris Show. Again, I will not rest and will not stop mentioning the show until it is back. F CBS Radio and F WYSP.

It's been an eventful couple of days in my life. A tree fell on Ashley's house so her kitten is crashing at my house, the dogs are at a kennel, and Ashley and Andrew are crashing at a hotel for a few days. The damage is pretty bad and I'll try and post pictures in the next couple of days of the before and after. I'm just thankful they were both ok since the tree fell right into Andrew's room. Daisy, Jett, and Jazzmine were ok as well. Here's a link to the story about it from that station I work for. You can also watch a video of the two of them making their television debut on there as well. I just hope the insurance company takes good care of her.

I bought NASCAR09 for the PS3 and it appears that the magic is back for the series after lackluster efforts since NASCAR 05. Again, I'm not a NASCAR fan, but I love the career mode in this game and it seems to be as good as ever. I hope the Modifieds return next year. I'm still on the fence about Metal Gear Solid. I may give it a rental and see if I like it. I also still need to finish Devil May Cry 4 and Heavenly Sword as well. I also need to rent the Bourne Identity and Haze.

Well that's all for now, as per usual, thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Glad everyone is ok, that's freaking wild!!!!