Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hump Day

Ashley and I went to see the Zohan movie last night and I have to say it was pretty damn funny. George Takei made a cameo (as did several of the other Happy Madison folks) and Nick Swardson was great in it as well. Nick Swardson's comedy album was fantastic and I've listened to it several times and I probably wouldn't have bought it unless Kidd Chris mentioned it on the air. Zohan is a classic in my mind and ranks up there with the best Sandler movies, although Reign Over Me is still my favorite.

We saw the previews for Step Brothers (I think it's called) and it looks like it's gonna be funny as hell. It's another Apatow production and stars Will Ferrall and John C. Riley (two of my favorite comedic actors). I'll be going to see it the day it opens. I won't spoil the premise, but it looks like it's gonna be a classic. I wasn't a huge fan of Talladega Nights, but I thought Ferrall and Riley were great in it.

It's a big week for gaming as NASCAR comes out today and Metal Gear comes out tomorrow. I'm not a NASCAR fan at all, but I love the career mode in the NASCAR games. I played the demo and it was great. I've never been a big Metal Gear person, but I'm looking forward to playing the game since it looks awesome and it looks like it's gonna be one of those games that you must play.

I love the "Best of Craigslist" posts on craigslist. Here's a few of my favorites of the newer ones.

Found Cat with white stripes


A Rickroll favorite.