Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday

"Knights of Cydonia" Muse

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive...



I've gotten lots of hits thanks to the Dub Ill Interview. Dub is a great guy and I really miss Jerk Off Radio (hit the link on the right for some good comedy), but he and Slim assure me that they're working on a new project which will be just as good as JOR. I'm anxiously awaiting it fellas.

It was pointed out to me last night by a friend that I'm the only Pro Kidd Chris blogger out there and guess what, I'll continue to be. I enjoy the Howard Stern Show and the Opie and Anthony Show, but there's no show like the Kidd Chris Show as far as I'm concerned and I'll be a fan for life.

As for the personal life, I'm still very happy. Tomorrow would have been my 7th wedding anniversary and I find that I'm dealing with it just fine. I'm just so much happier single than I was married and wish I'd done this a lot earlier.

As for the gaming side of things, I'm finding I don't even miss my 360. I bought FIFA for the PS3 and am having a blast with it along with the Bourne and Haze demos. To me having a new television is worth not having a 360 anymore. I love my new tv.

I find that just like Dub-Ill, I've been listening to alot more music since Kidd Chris went off the air. I've been listening to a lot of Phish, Verve, Grateful Dead, Widespread Panic, Radiohead, and Rage Against the Machine with a little Disturbed, Green Day and Apocalyptica mixed in.


Well that's all for now.

No comments: