Friday, June 27, 2008

4 Posts and a Baby

The Euro 2008 final is Spain vs Germany for all the marbles. I told you the luck would run out for Turkey and Russia, but all footy fans should be in awe of what those two teams did during UEFA. I just hope they both get into the World Cup Competition in 2010. If I had to pick a winner right now, It would be Germany. Germany has been really strong most all of the tourney. I'll be watching Sunday at 2:30p to be sure.

I've never been a big fan of web based emails, but I now use Gmail as my primary email. It's just so handy to be able to log in anywhere. I hate Yahoo and Hotmail's interfaces, but Gmail is just perfect.

I'm very close to pulling the trigger on being a 360 gamer again. I've run across a couple of deals that suit my wallet. Scott aka EG said he knew I couldn't stay gone long and he was right. I should have one later today.

I just went over 300 posts (probably closer to 400 if you count the ones I deleted). This blog has been the best form of therapy there is for me. It's been nice to just beat out my feelings on a keyboard.

It's amazing how much time changes everything. It's not been that long ago that my good friend Quint was wondering if his wife Barb and little John would do ok. Look at this little guy now. Good Lord!!! Congrats Jim and Barb. I'm no doctor, but it looks to me like the little fella is doin pretty good.


Well that's all for now. Expect a bit more later. As always thanks for taking the time to read.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

Hey buddy, thanks for the well wishes! I really appreciate it. John is doing very well, as are all of us. Barb goes to work Monday so I will have John and Laurel all by myself that day. Pray for me!

I was hoping you get another 360. May I suggest the Elite? Mine has been perfect so far (knock wood). I am really leaning towards the 360 for NCAA and Madden. If you go that route as well we can hook up online. Let me know!