Thursday, April 17, 2008

Quick Thoughts

I switched over to Bellsouth DSL and Phone yesterday and I'm impressed with the service. It's not quite as fast as comcast but It will do. So long as I can play online, surf the net, and IM, I'll be fine.

I'm going to see Tosca tomorrow night with a friend of mine at the Knoxville Opera. I'm excited to see it, but it will be sentimental as well as that's something my wife and I always went to see together.

I'm almost 90 percent sure that I plan to start applying for jobs in one of three cities. Atlanta, Philly, or Chicago. Philly would be ideal due to it's close proximity to New York City, Jersey. I'd love to be able to see the Cubs and Canadiens and I'd be able to see them in 3 cities within an hour's drive. I'd love to be that close to the Metropolitan Opera as well as Philly's Opera Company, and there's the whole Kidd Chris thing as well. The one thing that concerns me is joining a union. I live in a state where the mere mention of a union is grounds for termination. I have no issues with unions, just wondering how hard it would be to get into one since I've never really had to join one.

Well that's all for now. I'm hoping to get an interview with the Queen of Song Parodies Lady Gash in later today as well as an interview with Skidmark as well. My blog has blown up since I've done the interview with Yeti and Metro. I went from about 100 hits a day to well above that for the last two days.

No comments: