Monday, April 21, 2008

Monday Thoughts

I don't have much to post about today. It appears that Artie is back on the Stern show this morning. For the record, I still think it was a vacation bit even though Gary swore it wasn't.

Kidd Chris was nothing short of amazing last week. Rock Hard's Vanessa interview was really great, as was Howard Eskin, Cheeseburger's birthday party, Thomas vs Constantine word contest, metro's beard, Rasstros and others. I truly can't pimp Kidd Chris enough. It's simply the greatest show on Earth. As I've said before, I don't live in Philly, but I don't see how in the hell anyone in Philly could listen to Preston and Steve over Kidd Chris. I downloaded one or two of their podcasts and it was truly awful. Nothing innovative at all and nothing more than the same old boring morning show.

As for things on the personal front, I'm doing better right now than I have in years. I'm truly happier than I have been in years. Life's far too short to be miserable and I don't plan on being miserable ever again. Well that's all for today. Have a good one folks and thanks for reading as always.

No comments: