Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nothing to report

There's just not much to blog about today so this one will be short and sweet. I have absolutely nothing to bitch about and am just thrilled with life right now to be honest. The last week has been one of the best weeks in my life and it just keeps getting better every single day.

XBOX Live was in the crapper yesterday afternoon. I was going to play some Halo with Slim, but I never could get my XBOX to stay online. I hope it's better today as I plan on playing later tonight. I'd like to congratulate Jim aka Quint on landing a job over at GTSM.

Well that's all for now, have a good one folks and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

Thanks for the mention, partner. Now wipe that big stupid grin off of your face!








(just kidding, leave it on there)

Real happy about your current happenings, pal.