Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Thoughts and a few plugs

Kidd Chris was absolutely amazing this week as per usual (and not just because my blog got mentioned on the air). I've been listening for less than a year so this is the first time I've heard about the birthday show, the King of the Sing Contest, and etc. As I've said before, since my wife left a few months ago, the Kidd Chris Show has been one of my pick me up as well as it's regular callers (Slim, Yeti, Jim the Regular and others) and the song parodies. Anytime I hear that Yeti or Slim is on the phone, I immediately start laughing because I know what's coming up next is gonna be a great show moment. Purely for my amusement Im going to start something new in the next few days. I'm going to put Kidd Chris stickers in some odd places, photograph them, and post them on my blog.

Quint (the owner and operator of) Memory Almost Full) and I played three rounds of Hot Shots Golf Out of Bounds last night. It's a blast online and a must buy for any PS3 owner. My review of it is up today over at WNR. Click over and take a look if you're interested. I really need to build my characters up cause Quint is darn good at the game. Other than Hot Shots and an occasional game of MLB or NHL on my PSP, I've really been lax in the gaming department here lately. I haven't turned my 360 on in ages and it's collecting dust, but I'm sure that once Ninja Gaiden 2 comes out as well Gears of War 2 that I'll be back on the 360 alot more. I'm still prodding thru Devil May Cry 4 on the PS3 ever so slowly. I'm still on the fence about Grand Theft Auto 4. I didn't really play the last three that much so I'm not sure that I'd play this one that much either, although the online does intrigue me quite a bit. I have some trade credit at Blockbuster, so I may pick it up.

Unless something hits me later today, this will be the only blog post for today. For next week, I hope to get interviews with Lady Gash, Slim, as well as DJ Skidmark done and posted. Again I have to thank Yeti because he's the one who's kind of opened the door for me to be able to talk to members of the Underbelly. As for me it will be a busy couple of days. I'm taking an Opera Virgin (not an actual virgin just someone who's never been to the Opera) to see the Knoxville Opera Company's production of Tosca this evening and I'm going out with a friend tomorrow night as well. It's been so long since I've been out that I'm really looking forward to it.

Well as always thanks for reading and have a good one folks.

No comments: