Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday Thoughts

Today's a boring day all the way around on my end and there's not too much going on all the way around. For some reason, I'm really looking forward to my days off this week. I guess I'm just ready for a small break. For anyone interested, here's my new Myspace page. It's filled with the usual suspects (Kidd Chris, Artie Lange, EG, Seth and a few other folks). Send me a FR if you feel so inclined.

The Lady Vols got a #1 seed (of course). The TV station I work for did a live interview with her and it was quite good. Pat always has a cookout the night of tournament announcements and invites the players, friends, and the media to her home. I've never been, but the food is top notch from what I've heard. For those that don't know, I love Pat Summitt. She's simply one of the most amazing women in the world today and as a Tennessee fan I'm so proud of all her accomplishments. Too many male sports fans run down women's athletics, but I for one enjoy watching the Lady Vols. Candace Parker will be the #1 player selected in the WNBA Draft and she will be a superstar in the league and I'd guess that she may become one of the top product pushers in the league due to her talent and due to her stunning beauty. Candace is an amazing player, but she's also an amazing person who's really as down to earth as she could possibly be. Sorry fellas she's taken by Sheldon Williams (former Duke player).


Well Rainbow Six is out tomorrow as is the Metal Gear Solid collection and I'll be picking both of those up and if I can come up with the cash, I may get Hot Shots as well. I'm not real happy about no voice chat online, but what ya gonna do.

Without further adieu. The quote of the day
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
Robert Frost

No comments: