Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Thoughts

UT's run in the Southeastern Conference Tournament is over. Arkansas wins on a last second shot. I'm not sure what this will do to UT's seeding in the NCAA's, but I'm guessing a 2 or even a 3 seed for them at this point. I hope they do well in the tourney, but one can never tell how the big dance will go for a team.

Just for a "Daily Dave" update, I'm doing well. I'm thinking it's time to move on with my life and not dwell in the past any longer. No worries about yesterday since it's gone anyways or tomorrow which hasn't happened yet, it's all about making today the best day it can be overall.

We're now less than 24 hours away from the big announcement on Kidd Chris. I'm sure it won't be that big at all since Kidd Chris is the hype master.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2 is out on Tuesday and I'm picking it up as well as the Metal Gear Solid Collection. I never played any of those and I'm looking forward to trying them out before MGS4 comes out in June.


And now without further adieu, the quote of the day
I dream of a better tomorrow... where chickens can cross roads and not have their motives questioned

-Unknown


As always, thanks for taking the time click on the bookmark for my blog and reading it. It's much appreciated.

No comments: