Monday, February 4, 2008

Sunday into Monday thoughts

Wow what a fucking football game huh? Eli proved tonight that he's not just Peyton's little brother. The Giants defense put on a hell of a show and the Giants last offensive drive will be the subject for several NFL films for years to come. It's been ages since we've had a good Super Bowl and this is one of the best ones in years.

I'm playing Prince of Persia Rival Swords right now on the PSP and it's quite good. I've never played any of the Prince of Persia series but I have a feeling I will now. I love all the acrobatics and jumps in the gameplay which create puzzle scenarios. It seems to be a great series.

This week I've been listening to Howard's first week on Sirius and George Takei has simply been the best part. George rocks and is one of the funniest "unfunny" people ever. He's hilarious without even trying.


I'll post a top ten sometime later today.

No comments: