Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Looking for Stuff? Try a local Pawn Shop

Ashley, Andrew, and I did our usual trip to the Knoxville area pawn shops this weekend and we hit the motherlode (well at least to me).  We picked up a new trumpet for Andrew to replace his old ratty one for $100.  It looks brand new and sounds amazing.  I picked up Uncharted and FIFA for $30 total.  I've already beaten Uncharted, so I sold it on Craigslist for $20, which makes FIFA10 cost an unbelievable $10.  $10 for a $60 game is a great deal, and I'm sure that I could flip FIFA for at least $30 on CL making me a $20 profit on both games.  Pawn shops have some amazing deals if you're brave enough to go in there, and to be honest, today's pawn shops are much different than those of yesterday.  They're cleaner, have more knowledgeable staff, and some great deals.  Give a pawn shop a try if you're looking for something, because chances are, they'll have what you're looking for at a great price. 

No comments: