Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm caught up on 24 finally

I finished catching up on 24 late last night (still have yesterday's episode to go). For those of you keeping score, that's 158 episodes in a little over a month and a half. I'm a bit sad since now I have to wait like everyone else, but it's been well worth it. I'm mad that Bill Buchanan died in Season 7. He and Chloe are easily my favorite characters thus far. As I've posted on my twitter, I really don't like the Washington FBI folks short of the female FBI agent (whose name escapes me at the moment.) I don't like Janene Garafolo at all, or the director of the Washington office. I don't like the president in this season either. It's been a good season so far, and I'd say that it's going to have a hell of an ending.

Digg me!!!

No comments: