Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday thoughts.

Christina Applegate cancer free after double mastectomy

Such sad news. Christina's new show "Samantha Who" was pretty good and I loved her in the "Sweetest Thing". It's sad to see cancer strike someone so young, but let's remember that cancer doesn't care what race, age, or gender you are. My best wishes go out to her and I'm glad the cancer is gone. Good luck Christina.

George Takei has been hillarious on the Stern Show so far. I love when George comes in and I'll sound a bit like a broken record, but I feel the show goes up about 10 notches when George is in. I'm sure he'll never read this, but congrats to George and Brad on their upcoming nuptials. California and Massachusetts have the right idea, now it's time for the rest of the country to do the right thing.

I'll be getting a 360 again tomorrow. I'm trying to decide what I'd like to pick up. I'm thinking NCAA, Madden, and Call of Duty 4, but I'm not sure.

I've noticed that the formatting is screwed up when blogging on the go. I'll have to do some research on how to fix that. Have a good one folks and thanks for reading as always.

2 comments:

Jim Schmaltz said...

If you are only going to get one football game, get Madden. NCAA might be okay after the 2nd patch gets here, but as of now it's a bit of a mess.

Take care, my friend!

Dave said...

Thanks man. I'm really trying to figure out what other games are good. I'm getting Madden I know