Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday Morning

Howard Stern is on vacation again and I guess they've run out of stuff to run since they're running a whole week on the origin of Howard's band "The Losers". Give us some more mammary lane, give us some more classic clips, instead of this "Losers" shit. I won't be listening this week. I don't mind that they're on vacation, but give us something good to listen to instead of this.

I'm really loving the Blogger on the Go feature. I've made several posts using the camera from my IPhone. It makes blogging that much easier since I can now post a funny picture instantly rather than waiting till I get home from wherever I'm at. It's a nice feature and I hope it's expanded on in the future.

Andrew has started a blog here. Give it a look. I helped him set it up and used my utterly fantastic (haha) Photoshop skills to make a banner for it.

Well that's all for now. Thanks for reading

No comments: