Monday, July 21, 2008

Upcoming stuff

It's a typical Monday morning here on Shrewsbury Drive. Bubba isn't feeling so hot. He's been puking so I may have to take him to the vet later today or tomorrow morning.

Expect a full review of the PSP version of NCAA Football 09 sometime this week over at WNR. I'll offer up a mini review here and say that it's pretty good short of one major problem.

I hope you enjoyed the picture post from Saturday. Remember I may be 34, but I'll be in high school forever I suppose or at least at that maturity level.

Today marks the 15th anniversary since I passed out at work and had a grand mal seizure. The grand mal seizure led to the discovery of a malignant brain tumor and thank God I've been cancer free for almost 15 years now. 15 years ago today, I thought my life might be over, but it turned out it was just beginning.

I've gotten a few emails asking what my political beliefs are, so I'll lay them out in a post later today. As I've said before, once I became a Libertarian there's no going back to the old dull boring two party ways.

It's been a while since we've gotten a Kidd Chris update anywhere. I hope we're closer to hearing them again. I miss the show and all the fellas. I listen to Stern in bits and pieces now since I've been so busy.

Well have a good one folks and I'll post later on. Thanks for reading as per usual.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

Hey buddy, happy anniversary on the finding of that brain tumor! Glad you are one tough S.O.B.!!!

Take care!