Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Mystery of 115

So the big debate about the new Kidd Chris logo is the 115 within the logo.

K1DDCHR15 (and see the logo on the right)

I myself think Chris was just thinking that it made the logo look cooler, but a few people are wondering if 115 actually means 11-5, 5-11, or 1-15. If Chris comes back in some form or another on 11-5-08 or 1-15-09 then I'll be thrilled, but I don't think the numbers mean anything. My curiosity is peaked though.

My first ten questions at WNR is up with Extreme Gamer and I think it went really well. WNR is largely a gaming site with a great set of forums. Here's a link to it if anyone is interested.
WNR. If you're into gaming, head on over and see what you think. I think EG has done a great job with the site and it's growing every single day.

It looks like Larry Mendte may be gone from CBS in Philly. That's just sad as far as I'm concerned as Larry seems like a truly great guy and if Lane left her Yahoo account logged on, then it's her fault as well. Why should he have to pay for her idiocy?

No comments: