Friday, June 20, 2008

Euro 2008

I've been watching quite a bit of Euro 2008 and catching up on highlights when I can (loving Fox Soccer Channel btw on Dish) and I'm really looking forward to Spain vs Italy on Sunday. I think it could very well be one of the better games of the tournament. Short of the good ole US of A, France is my favorite national team (Henry, Anelka, Ribiery, and Coupet) and since they shit the bed, I'm not sure who to root for who's left. Turkey is surprising a lot of folks and Russia is as well. It's going to be a good week for Soccer and I cannot wait for the 2010 World Cup now.

1 comment:

Jim Schmaltz said...

I have been pulling for Holland Dave. And Germany as usual, but I have been a Holland fan going back to the 80's. They can never seem to get over the hum though.