Sunday, May 4, 2008

Upcoming Blog Events

Expect a 10 questions segment later this week with both Slim and Lady Gash as well. I've taken a bit of a break from the blog for the last few days but I'm recharged and ready to go. I've got so much going on in my personal life right now that's positive that I'll post about later for sure.

Kidd Chris was nothing short of amazing this week. I'm so glad that the staff refused to bow to Hanson and didn't do the interview. I like the news segment a lot and enjoyed the interview with C Thomas Howell and Yeti's story about taking the medication from the girls purse was funny as hell. Chris's Yeti impersonation is fantastic. Yeti and Slim are two of the best callers to the Kidd Chris show.

Well that's all for now. Have a good one folks and thanks for reading.

No comments: