Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Good Tune!

Like the immortal Kidd Chris always says "Good Tune!!!". The Counting Crows were on Stern last Thursday and did a song called Washington Square which is off their new album Saturday Nights and Sunday Mornings I meant to blog about this song last week, but forgot it till tonight. Here's the studio recording of it via YouTube



I'm not a big Counting Crows fan, but as per usual, Stern can turn you into a fan of anyone. I bought this album immediately off ITunes and it is so damn good. Washington Square is my favorite off the album and I've probably worn a hole in the MP3 just listening to this one song. I hope everyone enjoys it, cause I sure have. For the record, the Live Cut of the song on Stern surpassed the album version as well as the Youtube Version. The song just cuts right thru me and I love the piano and acoustic guitar in it as well as the lyrics.

No comments: