Monday, March 24, 2008

God of War Chains of Olympus

First of all, sorry for all the color changes. The Black really hurt my eyes and I needed to change it.

I finished up God of War Chains of Olympus. It was just as good as the PS2 versions. Expect a full review over on Who Needs Rules in a few days. I'm not gonna spoil the review, but the game was very very good.

Tennessee hung on against Butler today by a thread. I don't know if they can beat Louisville or not, and if they do beat Louisville, their next opponent would be North Carolina who is the #1 seed overall in the tournament. The game starts at late on Thursday night so I'll have just enough time to stop and get dinner and come home at watch it. I've been eating "single guy" style for the last month, but I'm reading a few cook books and I think I can do this. I enjoy grilling so I figure why not transpose my love for grilling to the kitchen. No more ham sandwiches for me, it's gonna be real food again. I doubt I'll be making Thanksgiving dinner, but I'm gonna learn how to make healthy stuff.

I still haven't opened Rainbow Six Vegas 2 or the Metal Gear Solid Essentials collection I bought. I still have to finish up God of War II before I can even think about starting up Metal Gear. As long as I get em finished up before June, I should be just fine.

I'm still going over in my head whether I want to go with a Smartphone or not. I'm looking at the Blackjack, Blackjack II, or a Palm Treo as they're all pretty cheap with AT&T if you sign a new contract. The data plan is around 30 bucks a month and I think I'd use it enough to warrant it. Now I just have to decide on the phone and whether I want a new number or not. I looked at Verizon and US Cellular, but neither offer the kind of deals that AT&T do.

It felt weird today to have nowhere to go for Easter. My parents were out of town and my wife and I usually went to her brother's house for Easter Dinner. I at least ate Turkey for lunch even though it was of the TV dinner variety. I'm doing pretty good I suppose in spite of all of that.

Well that's all for now. I'll have more tomorrow. As always, thanks for reading and thanks for the support from everyone.

Dave

No comments: