Thursday, March 13, 2008

Condemned 2 and a few other thoughts

Condemned 2 is out, but I just can't bring myself to play it, same as I can't bring myself to play Rock Band or Guitar Hero. I'm sure most of you can guess why.

This has been the best week of Kidd Chris in ages. Stern has been kind of bleh and I think they're on vacation next week. I really feel that the Stern show is going downhill here lately. They just don't seem to have the magic anymore. I'll still listen, but as of now, I prefer Kidd Chris to Stern.

I'm debating canceling Comcast and getting the AT&T Triple pack or whatever it's called. I've read that DSL isn't as fast as Cable, but for 160 bucks a month I can get phone, internet, directv, and cell phone service. Seems like a good deal to me.

That's all for today unless something outrageous happens in the news. Have a good one folks and as always, thanks for reading and thanks for bearing with me thru the difficult times.

No comments: