Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

It's been a few days since I've blogged and for that I apologize. I just haven't had much time the last few days. Super Tuesday was a big letdown for Ron Paul. I'm wondering if he makes it much longer. My hope as I've stated before is that he'll drop out of the Republican race and the Libertarian party will pick him up immediately. I wouldn't mind at all voting for him twice since I really agree on most all issues with him.

It looks like McCain has wrapped up the Republican nomination for the most part and Romney and Huckabee are just hanging around for the slaughter, and Hillary and Obama are in a virtual dead heat. I haven't the slightest idea who's going to be the Democratic nominee, but it should be a barn burner till the conventions.

I've very happy that all of the people involved with the Sunshine Trial in Knox County (see the NYT article in the blog below) were voted out. The government in Knox County is so corrupt and hopefully Tuesday's election is a step towards changing that.

I'm playing Prince of Persia Rival Swords on the PSP and have NASCAR and Call of Duty Roads to Victory on the way from Gamefly.

We're now less than a month away from MLB08 and God of War Chains of Olympus. The first week of March should be a blast.

No comments: