Tuesday, April 7, 2009

50 Cent Blood on the Sand

After reading EG's review of this on WNR, I decided to at the very least give it a rental. I went into it not expecting much, but after playing it for a bit yesterday, this is a damn good shooter (and gasp, it's just as good as Gears of War 2). If you're going into it expecting a great story, then you'll be disappointed, but if you just want some mindless fun and lots of good gunplay, then I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Color me shocked, as I never figured I'd enjoy this as much as I have. I almost want to go buy it just to play thru it on hard difficulty after I beat it on normal. Great shooter and a great game, but be forewarned, if strong language bothers you, then stay away. I've heard more 50 Cent music from this game than I've heard in my life.


Digg me!!!

No comments: