Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Political Discussion

I received an email from someone the other day asking why I'd cut the politics completely out of the blog.  I haven't cut politics completely out of the blog, I just haven't really felt like blogging about politics lately.  I could post another diatribe about the bailout, but what's the fucking use?  The government made up of Republicans and Democrats are going to do whatever the fuck they want and don't really give a shit what their constituents think.  For the record, short of the bailouts, I've really liked what Obama has done so far.  I love some of the appointments he's made, especially the new FCC chief who's a big supporter of Net Neutrality.  I'll say again that I detest Hillary Clinton and her appointment as Secretary of State is a mistake for Obama at least in my view.  So do you folks want more politics or not?  Let me know in the comments. 

No comments: