Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cutler to Titans? and UT lands a big time prospect

Analysts doubt it.

Damn I'd love a Vince Young for Cutler swap, but I'd imagine it will never happen. I'm a Vols fan, but anytime a former Tennessean (albeit a Vandy player) can come home is a-ok with me. Kerry Collins will start again next year and Vince Young will play backup.

Vols Land Bryce Brown

UT has needed a big time weapon at the RB position for quite a while. Arian Foster was a great back, but he wasn't very consistent. No word on what this does for Oku another prospect UT bought in, but I'm really excited at getting the #1 RB Prospect in the nation. This moves UT's recruiting class into the top 10 as far as rankings go and is even more impressive given the short time that Lane Kiffin had to recruit. I'm not oblivious to the fact that Kiffin has done and said some silly shit during the time he's been at UT, but I feel that he's making his way and learning more every single day about the SEC. That's the most important thing to me.


Digg me!!!

No comments: