Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catching up Tuesday Edition

Well as I posted this morning, I'm caught up on 24 even thru last night's episode.  I'm a bit sad since now I don't have anything else to catch up on TV wise.  I only watch 24, The Unit, Life on Mars (for at least four more episodes), 30 Rock, and Grey's Anatomy.  I'm hopefullt going to get Burn Notice from Netflix at some point this week to try that out. 

I have Wanted and Legends of Wrestlemania on the way from Gamefly as we speak.  I'm not a fan of wrestling, but was when I was a kid, so this game is the perfect wrestling game for me.  I plan on taking Rowdy Roddy and the Iron Shiek to victory again.  I hope it gets here tomorrow.  Wanted is really really short according to all the reviews I've read, so I hopefully can finish it up quickly.  I'm surprised that I got both games on release day from gamefly.  I guess the stars were just aligned correctly. 

I was looking at my game shelf and since I'm on vacation next week, I have a huge undertaking:  I'm going to try and clear out that game shelf.  I want to beat Resident Evil 5, Wanted, Resistance 2, Killzone 2, and try to get a season started in the Show.  It's a massive undertaking, but I feel I can do it. 

digg me!!!

No comments: