Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Unit, Blockbuster, and my incessant love for Netflix

I'm up to episode 16 in Season 2 and I've found another series to watch Uggh. The gunplay is realistic and the stories are interesting. I've read complaints online about the stories of the wives becoming boring, but I've found them enjoyable as well. Sure there have been a couple of hokey episodes, but for the most part, it's been an enjoyable ride so far. I'm sure that Netflix loves me. I watch the four episodes on the disc as fast as possible and then send them back. I'm sure I'll get throttled soon.

I saw where Blockbuster is going to add games to it's Total Access plans. I'd cancel gamefly and netflix and move to Blockbuster if they had an instant watch on a home console. I just enjoy Netflix on the 360 and give much thanks to Netflix for my current addiction to 30 Rock. I probably wouldn't have watched that show had Ashley not added it to the queue on there and suggested we watch an episode or two. I was hooked after the first episode and have begun to DVR it ever since. I'd love to see CBS and ABC move some of their current series to the Netflix Instant watch queue, but I'm not sure that's going to happen. I've tried using PlayOn to stream Hulu and CBS shows to both my 360 and PS3, but it just doesn't work well enough to pay $30 a year for. If it worked well, I'd have no doubt signed up and paid the $30 easily.




Please Digg me if you enjoy something I've written.

No comments: