Saturday, February 28, 2009

Haynesworth signs with Redskins

Albert Haynesworth signs with the Washington Redskins for 7 years for 100 million dollars. It appears to be all sour grapes in the Tennessean this morning accusing the Redskins of tampering and accusing Albert of a cash grab.

Albert Picks 100 million over the Titans
All that Cash might slow down Haynesworth

Hey I've always admired Haynesworth from his time with the Vols to his time with the Titans, but there are no sour grapes on my end. Good for Albert. He's become a top flight DT in the NFL and Fisher and company have to find someone to try to replace him. I've read alot of sour grapes over the last day about Haynesworth and how he should have been loyal to the Titans. Look folks, can you blame Haynesworth for taking the money especially when loyalty is trumped by cash not only by players but by the owners as well? I certainly can't and wish him nothing but the best of luck in Washington.

Please Digg me if you enjoy something I've written.

No comments: