Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finished up Gears of War 2, Fable II, HAWX Demo thoughts

I finally finished up Gears of War 2 last night and it was impressive, although not quite as good as the original Gears of War.  I'm just not a fan of alot of driving sequences in Shooters, although riding the Brumak was easily one of the most fun experiences that I've had in a game.   Up next, Fable II.  I still haven't decided yet if I'm picking up my pre-order of FEAR 2.

I played a bit of the HAWX Demo before I left for work this morning and it's gonna be great I think.  Although I would have preferred Blazing Angels type controls, the controls work very well for a console flight game.  This is a definite buy and it seems to "gasp" blow Ace Combat out of the water.  It looks like it has online co-op in the demo as well, so if anyone is up for trying it out, then I should be on late tonight and Thursday night. 

No comments: