Friday, January 2, 2009

Jim Chaney Info (Thanks Quint!!!)

 My good friend Jim aka Quint aka Memory Almost Full Guy posted this info in a comment on my NFL University post about Jim Chaney, a guy I admittedly don't know much about.  Thanks for the info man!!!

Dave, I couldn't find out too much about Chaney's tenure as a coach with the Rams. He was the O coordinator at Purdue for a while and they had exceptional offenses during that time. He was also the recruiting coordinator at Purdue and got some pretty good talent to come to a second-tier Big 10 school in the middle of Indiana. Not bad. He ran a spread/pro style hybrid at Purdue. I think he is a very sound pick as offensive coordinator based on his Purdue resume alone. Good luck to the Vols in 2009!


If you like what you've read here. Please click the Digg Button

No comments: