Saturday, August 23, 2008

XBOX stuff and other thoughts

I've been trying as many demos as possible since it's been roughly 3 to 4 months since I've had a 360. If anyone has any demo recommendations, I'd appreciate it. One thing I have discovered, is that I've been without a 360 far too long. There's nothing that matches the acheievement unlocked sound, and I'm rusty as hell at gaming with a controller.

It's been a boring week otherwise, just working a bunch. It seems like I've been working six days a week for fucking ever, but thankfully, the end is near.

I'm still enjoying my IPhone. This damn things does anything you want. Not only do you get the same programs that you get on a Windows Smartphone, you get the best music player as well. The App store on ITunes is friggin brilliant.

I'm going to start something a bit new, here's a list of some of the music I've been listening to this week. Give it a listen and a buy on ITunes or your favorite music store if you're so inclined.

The White Stripes "Fell in Love with a Girl"
Jason Aldean "I Believe in Ghosts"
Finger Eleven "Paralyzer"
MIA "Paper Planes" (this is the song from the Pineapple Express trailer)
Depeche Mode "Enjoy the Silence"
AC/DC "Highway to Hell"
The Raconteurs "You Don't Understand Me"

Well that's all for now. As always thanks for reading.

No comments: