Thursday, August 14, 2008

90 Days

We've now gone a full 3 months without the Kidd Chris Show. I just want the guys to know that I've not forgotten about them even if quite a few people have. I still miss "The Game", the Cream Team, Special X, Prostitution Price is Right, the Unplugged Interviews, and every other bit that aired on the show. I miss Chris, Thomas, Nogg, Rock Hard, Brad, Lindsey, Spaz, Lurch, Connie,Cheeseburger, East Coast Bob, and the callers and hope they'll all be back soon. I'd love to hear some news, but I'm not sure when that's coming or even if it's coming. Anyways, you guys are missed and I can't wait for the show to be back on the air. I hope it's back on Sirius/XM, but at this point, I'd settle if it was on anywhere. As with every anniversary post, Fuck CBS Radio and Fuck WYSP.

No comments: