Sunday, July 6, 2008

Libertarian Stuff

I've added a link on the right side to Bob Barr's website. I'm a Libertarian and Barr is my candidate and I feel that he did very well on This Week this morning. If I can find a link to the video, I'll post it later.

Edited to add a link to Bobb Barr's website.
Bob Barr 2008

If you've grown sick of "two party" bullshit politics in America, click the link above. It's time for Americans to make a stand, take back our country and take back our personal freedoms which Emperor Bush and the Democrats have taken away from us in the name of terrorism. We've lost more freedoms since September 11th than ever in the past. Face it folks, neither the Democratic or the Republican party cares about you or your issues. I invite you to take a look at the Libertarian Party and see where we stand as a party.

No comments: