Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Medal

I had the privelege of watching a show entitled "The Medal" at the television station I work for which was about the Congressional Medal of Honor and it's recipients. The show goes in depth on some of the winners of the medal of honor as well as the heroics that helped them achieve the single greatest honor in the United States. The show was humbing, inspiring, sad, and glorious all at the same time. If you have any interest at all in seeing the series, check your local listings or click on this site for the DVD version. It was one of the best shows I've seen in quite some time. I'd also like this opportunity to say thanks to my Grandpa, my dad, and every other man and woman who has served in this country's armed forces. Spiderman, Superman, and Batman aren't heroes, these folks truly are and I'd like to give a big thank you to you all.

No comments: