Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The History of Howard Stern Part 2 and other thoughts.

I've been relistening to the History of Howard Stern and heard a commercial for part two which will premiere 12-15-08. I really feel that part 1 helped new Stern fans out like myself to learn more about Howard and I feel that part 2 will do even more for new Stern fans. The new Stern fans don't know about Howard's struggles with the FCC and with CBS/Viacom/Infinity. I cannot wait for Part 2 to air in December. I just wonder if it will cover from the time he left NBC up to and including Sirius or if it will just cover KROCK. I wonder if Howard will still be gagged for part 2 from talking about KROCK and I hope that Tom Chiusano can speak about the KROCK years now that he's no longer an employee of CBS radio. I also wonder if the "Allison" years will be covered.

I'm still enjoying the Raconteurs album. It's one of the best albums I've heard in my life and I'm glad I bought it. I love the White Stripes anyway, so this was a natural for me and I can't believe I'd never heard it before.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a new 360. I think I'll go ahead and buy one then just go get the $50 back once the price drops. Patience is not one of my strong points and never has been.

No comments: