Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Stuff

It was good to see an MLS match before the Euro 2008 finale today. I'm becoming more and more of a fan since they adopted the "Beckham" rule. The quality of soccer has gone way up in MLS since the rule was adopted and I'd love to see more European Stars on their way out of the game come over and play a few seasons. I love to watch David Beckham play. He's just masterful with the ball and can put it wherever it needs to go. I really want to get out to see Becks play before he retires.

The Euro 2008 finale was one of the best in history and matched up with the rest of the tourney. I didn't give Spain much of a shot without David Villa in the lineup but they did great. The Spanish defense was impenetrable. If Euro 2008 is any indication of how the World Cup is gonna be in two years, then hold onto your hats. I can't wait for the World Cup now.

I've been playing Metal Gear Solid 4 and all I can say is "Holy Shit". This is hands down one of the best games I've ever played in my life. I love the story and I actually enjoy the cutscenes. I know there's been some bitcing about them online, but I'm enjoying watching them. I never did crack the plastic on the first 3 metal gears, but I may after I finish this one.

Well that's all for now. Thanks for reading and have a good one folks

No comments: