Saturday, May 31, 2008

Upcoming events for the blog

I've got an interview with yet another Level 10 Underbelly member which should go up sometime today or tomorrow depending on when I get it done and edited. The way I see it, the show may be off for now, but that's no reason not to keep doing interviews and posting about the show. I feel that it's one of my duties as a Kidd Chris fan to keep the show fresh in the minds of the listeners and to keep reminding people of the greatness of the show. It makes no difference to me whether he's back now or a year from now, I can wait on greatness. I may have another couple of interviews as well, but I'll keep them under wraps till I get them confirmed and done.

If you'd like to hear the audio of Chris's cryptic message on his website, then go to playlist.com and search Kidd Chris and it's the first entry on the page. I'm not sure who did that, but thanks for doing it.

No comments: