Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday Thoughts

I bought two comedy cds this weekend and the two of them are funny as hell. The first is Jim Florentine's Anger is a Gift and the second is Nick Dipaolo's Born This Way. Both are extremely funny and well worth a purchase. Nick and Jim, along with Artie Lagne, Jim Norton, and Bob Levy are my favorite current comedians. I really enjoyed Jim Florentine's first cd, but this one is even better.

I'm still sick and going to the doctor tomorrow. I'm not sure if it's allergies or a cold, but I'm over it. My face feels like it's on fire and I'm as stuffed as a 50lb stuffed animal. As for the stopping smoking thing, I'm doing pretty well with that. I've had a puff or two here or there and I've chewed the shit out of some nicorette gum. It's going to be a long struggle, but I think I can do it this time. I broke my non-drinking streak a few days ago when my neighbor gave me a little bit of "White Lightning". I love moonshine and have developed a taste for it over the last couple of years. There's nothing better than peaches or cherries dipped in moonshine for a few days or apple pie (moonshine that's brown and tastes just like apple pie). It's good stuff and if you're not careful, you'll be hammered in no time.

Well that's all for now. Have a good one folks.

No comments: