Hi, davesnothereman fans! I'm Ashley, Dave's fiance. I'm the one who converted him from meat-eating, chain-smoking, game-playing, broke-ass, moping around the house guy that you met 2-years ago.
I have found that I like to cook (but I still don't like to clean) and I used to be pretty handy with a sewing machine. I read a lot of personal finance blogs and save a good percentage of my income, so I figure that makes me an expert with money. I recently went through the nightmare of remodeling my house and *someday* want to flip houses. I'm also going through this whole "wedding planning" thing, but because I'm the cheapest person you know, the wedding process is such a dilemma!
He thought it might be interesting if I started posting on his blog (daveandashleysnothereman, perhaps?!) because I might have something to offer other than reviews of iphone apps (just kidding, don't shoot me!). So every once in a while, you'll hear from me, so I hope you like what I have to say!
1 comment:
welcome ashley!i hear you on the wedding planning thing, i just started looking at reception sites and my husband and i decided to just do the court house and had a dinner at olive garden!i couldnt see myself spending all that money on a wedding and wasnt patient enough to start looking for ways to save on things
Post a Comment