Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Badly in need of an update?

Looking thru the last few weeks of the blog.. something is missing... Oh!  I know!  Promised updates from Dave!  Well, let me give him a hand.. he's a busy boy...
 
Firstly, we got our "black Friday" TV and have it set up.  It's pretty nice, and I don't impress easily.  Much better than the 50 inch one we were going to get before he found that deal.  Dave and our son are doing more video-game-playing than TV-watching but we did watch a few blu-rays on it and I TOTALLY SEE WHAT THE BIG DEAL IS now!! 
 
Secondly, he survived LASIK and lived to tell the tale.  We are both 20/20 now.  My pre-LASIK vision was much worse than his pre-LASIK vision and he was disappointed that he didn't have Superman Spidey-senses X-ray vision.  His eyes still have some adjusting to do, and he just needs to let time do it's job and let his body heal and adjust.
 
Thirdly, we are still looking for a good home for the puppy we found a month ago.  She's a joy and keeps us laughing, so I'm not fanatical about it! 
 
Fourthly, we canceled the Hulu.  Time will tell if we get it again.
 
I think that's about it.  With the holiday season in our face, who knows when we'll update again?  But I'll give you a hint.. it will be from someone's Christmas gift.... :)
 
Merry Christmas, Y'all!

No comments: