Saturday, November 27, 2010

Biggest...TV....Backlog...Ever

I was looking through my TV Backlog the other day and here's the list


All of 24 Season 8-Honestly, I just can't bring myself to watch it yet.  I know it's the last season and I just can't pull the trigger

Sons of Anarchy Season 2 and 3-I got most of the way season 2 and have nothing from Season 3 watched yet.

Ashes to Ashes Series 3- Supposedly the conclusion to Alex's storyline and I haven't watched a second of it. 

Burn Notice Season 3-I think I've pretty much given up on ever finishing this

Rescue Me- All of the last season.

Leverage Season 2 and Season 3-Hopefully soon

I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy and 30 Rock because of the above backlog.  I might go back to them eventually, but I'm not sure

You'd have thought I'd have watched most of it while I was off from work, but I didn't do much.  I need better time management skills

No comments: