Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Quickshots

First of all Happy Halloween to everyone out there.  Be safe and be visible. Just a few quickshots to catch up

First of all, Ashley has become quite the pro at Pizza.  She made a wonderful substance called Seitan (google it) which is made of wheat and tastes quite close to meat.  She had the idea one day last week to make a Philly Cheese Fake Pizza which was quite good.  In all seriousness, I want pizza from nowhere else anymore.  It's just not as good.  She's the pizza master now and I'm afraid that if it gets out, she'll be so busy making pizza for everyone else, that Andrew and I will suffer. 

UT still stinks.  Derek Dooley made a WWII reference and outraged the internet.  I thought it was quite funny and watched it several times while feeding it to ESPN and other sports outlets at work.  Here's a link to it. Judge for yourself.  I think people are just overly sensitive. 

Elections are Tuesday and I'm curious to see how it all pans out.  I'm just flat out not voting.  There's no one at the local level that I'm interested enough in to make a trip to the polls.  I don't like either of the gubernatorial candidates that are running in Tennessee at all, and wish Bredesen could just stay around.  For the record, I don't think Mr. Obama has done a bad job.  I still don't like him, but I think he'll take the blame and the Democratic party will suffer.   For those who are new to the blog, I'm an equal opportunity detester.  I don't like Democrats or Republicans period.  The last Democrat or Republican I voted for was Ron Paul, and I'll gladly vote for him again.

No comments: