Monday, May 24, 2010

24 Series Finale

I'm way behind on 24 for this season, so it will more than likely be a while before I get around to watching the finale, but I must convey my sadness at the end of what has been one of the best series in television history.  I've chronicled my love of 24 on the blog, from watching the first six seasons in what had to be a record amount of time, to my love for Season 7, and finally summing up the end of the series and a possible movie.  I've been a huge fan of superhero movies and tv shows, and to me, there is no great super hero than Jack Bauer.  From reading online, it appears that Jack won't have a happy ending.  I only hope that the series doesn't end with the death of Mr. Bauer.  It's not a fitting end for someone who's saved America's rear 7 times thus far.  For those keeping score at home, this will leave me with only Burn Notice and Sons of Anarchy as regular viewings. 

No comments: