Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi from Ashley

I promised myself I'd post something today.  However, my creative juices just aren't flowing.  I'll tell you what we did this weekend: we shopped the OOPS Paint at the Big Box hardware stores.  Right now, we have 10 gallons of paint that we've paid a total of $50+tax for.  

I'd like to post a favorite website of mine.  http://home.earthlink.net/~astrology/confessi.html  I stumbled across this website 12 years ago and I bet I've read it 100 times since.  I started a page on facebook for bottom feeders.  I hope you'll take some time to click on the link and read it.  Some of it is a bit "over the top", but I think we can all learn something from the wisdom on the page.

I think that's about all I can muster up right now.  Between having the "cold that never ends" and losing my hour, I'm going to have to let the boys carry the blog for a while longer.  

No comments: